Small BusinessUp to $10,000/month
- Up to 3 Accounts
- Up to 8 Accounts
- Click "Get Started" for a quote!
More About Our Services:
- Transaction limit is only related to expenses (excluding payroll)
- QuickBooks Online subscription and Access included
- Fixed, reliable pricing
50% discounts on backlogged work*
Monthly Profit and Loss Reporting
Professional Accountant working and reviewing your finances
We are U.S based and do not outsource to other countries
Industry leading customer support
Voted "Best in the Valley" 2017 & 2018!
*Requires 1 year comittment. Backlogged work older than 2 months will receive 50% off!
We are the most effortless tax preparation service available! just snap-and-go!
Taxes are due in:
Preparing your own income tax return can be a task that leaves you with more questions than answers. According to a study released by the US Government’s General Accounting Office, most taxpayers (77% of 71 million taxpayers) believe they benefited from using a professional tax preparer.
Whether we like it or not, today’s tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. It is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a computer software program there’s no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional.
Here’s what you get…
- Your tax return will be checked and rechecked by our staff and computer software identifying potential problems the IRS may look at more closely and reviewing the math to limit IRS contacts.
- “Snap-and-Go” tax preparation! You have the option to snap a picture with your phone or scan and upload documents to our encrypted storage locker. Then, our qualified tax pros will complete your return within 24 hours and send it to you for signatures! It’s as easy as point and shoot! *Some conditions apply.
- Your tax return can be filed electronically so you will get a refund back quicker.
- We can take your preparation fees out of your return. For repeat customers we can provide you with a 30 day invoicing option.
- Our staff will show you how to adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back each week. Why give the IRS an interest free loan for up to 16 months?
- In addition, we will give you ideas of commonly overlooked deductions to limit the following year’s tax liability and personilized options to protect you from an audit.
Want to stress less over your small business or other finance needs? Our team of qualified professionals can help!
Business Accounting & Bookkeeping
As a business owner you have more important things to do than to keep your own books. We take care of your books for you, so you can get back to the job of running your business
Part time CFO Services
Snap and Go Tax Preparation Service! Just take a picture or upload your documents to our portal and they’ll be completed by a tax professional within 24 hours! Easier than Turbo tax with flat-rate pricing! *Click here for more details.
Non-Profit, Tribal and city Organizations
The IRS uses very specific revenue and expense classifications to determine if your organization will retain its tax-exempt status. We also provide grant accounting and many other services.
Audits, Reviews, Compilations
Free Notary Service
As an Alaska Public Notary we can verify your documents at no cost!
Creating Financial Freedom!
Building and preserving your personal wealth requires specialized attention. You get one-on-one guidance and a comprehensive financial plan that helps manage risk, improve performance, and ensure the growth and longevity of your wealth.
We help you…
- Save enough for a comfortable retirement by identifying your retirement needs, analyzing your assets and sources of retirement income, reviewing estimated shortfalls, and identifying the best ways to save for retirement given your financial situation and risk tolerance.
- Pay for your child’s college education by accurately estimating the amount of money you’ll need, analyzing your assets, reviewing estimated shortfalls and considering general alternatives and strategies to help address these potential shortfalls, and developing an optimal savings plan given your financial situation and risk tolerance.
- Protect your family in case of an emergency by ensuring you have enough money in your emergency fund and analyzing your life, disability, health, home, and auto insurance coverage. We also review your will and various powers of attorney designed to take care of your affairs in the event you are incapacitated and can’t manage them yourself.
- Achieve your investment goals by identifying the steps needed to maximize your investment returns as well as the steps needed to help minimize your risk while building increased predictability of your investment returns.
- Leave a legacy for your heirs by maximizing the value of your estate by saving tax dollars, professional fees, and court costs. As well as minimizing the costs of probate, creditors, lawyers, and estate taxes, which can negatively impact the value of your estate. We also help you stay in control of your affairs by providing a road map for passing your estate on to your heirs.
Click “Get Started” below to schedule a free consultation.
We would like to thank you for choosing Lizzy Bee’s Tax & Accounting as your new Service Provider and look forward to getting your account up and running as quickly and as smoothly as possible. As the set-up process varies for each customer, reasonable time must be allowed for the process to take place. With proper information, we can have your company set up in five (5) business days. The information that you give us is vital to this process as well as the accuracy and timeliness of your company’s needs.
Please note: any missing or incomplete information may delay the set-up of your account and/or the processing of your first payroll. If you have any questions, or need any assistance please do not hesitate to give us a call. Our Staff of Accountants will be happy to answer any questions you have as well as assist you in the start-up process. Thank you again for choosing Lizzy Bee’s Tax & Accounting!
-Elizabeth M. | Owner